- We gained instruction through Fisher German’s position on the Crown Commercial Service Framework.
- There were commercial time pressures from the client’s perspective, therefore seeking unconditional offers.
- Unable to carry out ‘ad hoc’ viewings due to the confidentiality of police work and sensitive material within the properties, as the properties were still occupied.
- The Fisher German South Central commercial team organised open days at each property which generated excellent amounts of interest.
- The method of sale chosen was Informal Tender in accordance with the client’s time pressures, and to encourage competition through the ‘Best and Final’ offers process.
- Fisher German have found purchasers for all of the properties launched to the market thus far.
- The client’s strategic objectives have been met – the assets have been disposed of at good price levels within desired timeframes.
- The sales figures achieved are significantly above the Red Book valuation figures and clients expectations.
- Our team has developed a good working relationship with the client.
- This project has generated interest from other police authorities.
- Further future opportunities with this client in the next two years.