- A large £10.5million foot headquarter office building in Warrington used as the Independent Police Complaints Commission’s (IPCC) base for the Hillsborough Inquiry.
- Fisher German represented the Tenant in a proposed rental increase by the Landlord.
- Provided a strategic advisory role to the Public sector.
- Undertaking detailed research in to the office market and compiling letting and availability evidence.
- Relying on relevant professional expertise and negotiation tactics to agree a settlement at nil increase.
- Achieved a ‘nil increase’ result, achieving a substantial rent saving for client over five years.
- Protected the Tenant’s position in relation to growing rental costs.