Property and Valuation support to DCO
- National Grid required support to develop a DCO application for the construction of a 150km onshore/offshore CO2 pipeline to capture CO2 at source and transmit offshore to be injected into depleted bedrock of North Sea Oil fields.
- Negotiating wide ranging access for Environmental and other land surveys.
- Budgets and Valuations to support CPO.
- Valuations of specialist land ownership.
- Support in drafting lands elements of DCO.
- Support in Offshore elements.
- Expert evidence at DCO examination.
- Experienced and Dedicated delivery team.
- Enabled strong relationships with affected stakeholders.
- Implementation of GIS and Web based delivery systems for bulk data capture and management.
- Automated delivery of DCO Book of reference.
- Negotiated Global agreements with stakeholder groups to reduce risk of scheme objectors.
- Enabled the DCO to be progressed through application and examination ensuring no objections.
- Negotiated Options for sites in with the programme and budget.
- Negotiated early lands agreements to reduce risk for the client.
- Enabled access for survey works as required.
- Delivery on Programme and budget.
- Dedicated team ensured consistency of delivery for client.