Sale and leaseback due to future relocation
- Fisher German were asked to advise on an exit strategy and establish national business who are looking to vacate their circa 23,000 sq ft industrial unit in Doncaster.
- Fisher German established that the client didn’t want to leave the property for 2-3 yeas and have advised that a sale and leaseback incorporating a lease with a break clause would allow them to achieve a higher capital receipt than selling vacant, and also allow them to gradually vacate over the 2 years.
- Fisher German marketed the sale and leaseback opportunity, with a wide and diverse marketing campaign approaching well known investors and agents.
- Secured a sale of the property at an asking price achieving a net initial yield of 7.94%.
- Became a market leading transaction at the time for industrial property within the locality