- The client owned a 16,000 sq ft industrial unit, which comprised a manufacturing premises in an established industrial estate location in Retford, and asked Fisher German to advise of their options, as they wanted to sell the property, but achieve the higher sale price.
- Fisher German has advised that they should utilise their covenant strength by agreeing a sale and leaseback on advantageous lease terms in order to achieve the highest capital receipt
- A wide and diverse marketing campaign including targeted and wide spread mailing, entered into a competitive bidding process in order to obtain the best price for the client
- The advantageous lease terms offered to the market were positively received, and a number of offers were received at the property.
- The client was able to realise the maximum value for the property, but still retain a leasehold interest, which was vital to their business needs.
- Fisher German was since asked to act on a sale of another property on the client’s behalf.