The sale of a waterfront holiday home with magnificent views and private slipway.
- To advise on the most appropriate method of sale to achieve the best result for the client.
- The property was un-registered and had easements which required renewing.
- Provision of a RICS compliant valuation within a designed time-frame.
- Due to the quirky and unique nature of the property, it was felt informal tender was the best route to achieve the highest sale price.
- A comprehensive marketing campaign targeting local, regional and national buyers which included editorial coverage in The Sunday Times, Guardian along with local papers.
- Extensive use of social media marketing.
- Preparation of a land registry compliant plan to enable voluntary first registration.
- Liaised with the National Trust and client’s solicitor to renew the easements to allow the sale to proceed.
- The Informal Tender process created a competitive bidding environment allowing all offers to be assessed on an even basis.
- The marketing strategy resulted in dozens of enquiries, including locals, regional buyers and oversees enquiries.
- Enhanced pre-sales due diligence created a platform for a swift exchange of contracts.