Hulland Ward, Derbyshire
- Identified development potential of clients 4 acre field on the edge of Hulland Ward, Derbyshire Dales and advised on routes to development
- The planning team made representations to the LPA to secure a draft allocation, and subsequently monitored the promotion and planning application by the promoter to a positive conclusion.
- Sourced and negotiated a strategic development agreement with a promoter for them to promote the site for a low 10% split to take the site forward
- Secured a draft allocation for 22 units
- Planning permission was achieved for 23 dwellings subject to the signing of a Section 106 agreement and expressions of interest were invited to secure early interest in line with clients objectives
- Negotiated sale through a targeted marketing campaign with a competitive tender process resulting in a valuable land sale meeting client requirements
- Effective communication and project management ensured client objectives were met while advising on challenging planning and legal issues