Sale of Potash Farm
- To provide sale advice for an asset that was now surplus to requirements.
- To put the property out to the widest market given the unusual nature comprising residential, commercial (including offices and solar farm) together with agricultural elements.
- To advise on lotting.
- To achieve maximum value in a timely manner.
- The property was marketed extensively through conventional and modern methods including newspaper and magazine advertising as well as through social media and a wide range of internet portals.
- Received strong levels of interest, but given the complex nature of the site the property was falling between markets, so Fisher German looked at re-lotting and splitting the property to achieve the clients objectives.
- Found a buyer but unfortunately the first sale did not proceed due to family reasons.
- Sourced a new buyer who was looking at the property for investment purposes and liked the diversity of the property with a good rental income.
- The advice provided drew on specialists from other areas of Fisher German including renewable energy and commercial teams.
- Client was pleased to obtain a successful sale of a complex property as a whole so he could achieve his objectives and invest the money in other areas.