- Repairs and planned maintenance to the external fabric of the buildings.
- Full internal refurbishment, including new kitchen and bathroom.
- Producing comprehensive schedule of works and administrating the contract during the construction phase.
- Undertook a competitive tender process utilising local contractors.
- Issuing certificates of payment and variations to ensure project was within client’s budget.
- Completed works within the client’s budget.
- Improvements to comply with MEES (Minimum Energy Efficiency Standards)
- A complete heating and electrical upgrade throughout the property to meet current legislation.