Promotion of Green Belt sites through the emerging Rushcliffe Borough Council local plan
- Promotion of two separate Green Belt site through the emerging Rushcliffe Borough Council Local Plan Part 2 on behalf of a landowner, and a promoter client
- The planning team has made representations in respect of these two sites since the emerging Part 2 Local Plan was first consulted on.
- We provided an analysis of the sites against the Local Planning Authority’s Sustainability Appraisal scoring matrix; also assessing the competing sites against the same scoring matrix
- The representations fairly concluded that the sites scored higher than the competing sites, demonstrating the sustainability and suitability of the sites for development
- Through the representations, Fisher German has demonstrated that the sites are suitable for release from the Green Belt which has resulted in both sites securing draft allocations for residential development in the emerging Plan. Fisher German continue to make representations to the Local Plan to support the proposed allocations, demonstrating that there are no technical barriers to development and that the sites are deliverable and can contribute immediately to the Council’s housing supply