Napton on The Hill, CV47 8LT
- To secure planning permission for an agricultural worker’s dwelling.
- Involved joint working with FG’s Design team who produced the drawings and an Agri-Business team who produced the agricultural appraisal report.
- Pre-application discussions with the Council highlighted any issues and matters to be addressed prior to a formal application being submitted.
- Assessed business accounts and plans for growth to demonstrate that there was a ‘functional need’ for a second dwelling on site. Demonstrating this functional need was paramount to satisfying planning policy which in certain circumstances, such as this, allows for new residential dwellings in the countryside.
- Only one pre-commencement condition, allowing a swift start on site.
- Allows the son to live on-site rather than further away, meaning that the demands of managing cattle can be quickly responded to.