- To re-submit a planning application relating to 4 storage containers that had previously been refused due to concerns regarding the servicing arrangements, free flow and safety of traffic
- To re-submit planning for 3 storage container units with each being split into 8 smaller units, with internal partitions, giving a total of 24 small individual storage units.
- The proposals were re-designed, removing one of the containers to address the previous reasons for refusal by allowing for adequate servicing arrangements on the site area, ensuring the safety of traffic
- The proposals found a suitable use for a vacant plot of land within an existing commercial area
- Existing businesses will be supported by the storage containers as well as attracting new start-ups within an accessible location
- The containers had a bottle green finish to assimilate into the environment.