- Creating value from an isolated property
- We identified a 15 acre parcel of land which was both surplus to operational requirements and ‘landlocked’.
- We identified and contacted all the neighbouring Landowners to propose a private sale, ahead of a public marketing.
- We engaged with all four possible purchasers and were able to create some strong competitive vibes and went on to sell the property for in excess of £300,000.
- We carried out extensive research to ascertain why the Client owned the land, what had been its intended purpose and why it was now surplus to requirements, working with internal stakeholders from both the operational team and property team
- Our professional and open minded approach meant that we were able to release significant value for the Client, which was considerably above its book value. This allows the business to reinvest and make contribution to the shareholder returns
- The quality of the land and the fact that it was landlocked meant that price obtained was far in excess of our expectations and a welcomed and significant receipt for the Client.