- To review an offer to purchase the land let to a Telecoms Operator and advise the client as to their options, market values and wider terms.
- Being let to a Telecoms Operator, the client received an annual income by way of a base rent but also additional income for the Tenant sharing the land with other users.
- Negotiate terms of sale including : 3.5 times increase in the original offer to a final sale price;
- Coverage of the clients’ professional fees (agents and legal fees);
- An increased demise to future-proof the site for the purchaser;
- Shared repairing obligations over the access tracks.
- Client reassured no ‘nasties’ in the detail
- Client benefited from the team's extensive experience to maximise value
- Heads of Terms agreed within 4 weeks
- Legal completion timed in line with existing payment dates