Capesthorne Hall, Siddington, Macclesfield
- Re Roof of substancial wing of Capesthorne Hall, a wedding and events venue. The building is Grade 2* so required listed building consent. The Building surveyors prepared a schedule of works and tender pack following a full measured survey being completed which included drone mapping. Nia in the planning team prepared a listed building application and secured LBC following various surveys.
- Appropriate contractor and building firm were appointed on the scheme. Currently works on schedule to be completed.
- Roof has been completely stripped, all stone, lead and timbers have been replaced, repaired or maintained. Roof has been insulated, felted and slated.
- Events have continued to go ahead
- All services have been provided from within Fisher German and so far the scheme and project will run to time and to budget