Victorian farmhouse in need of modernisation, buildings and land in the village of Oulton Heath
- Advising executors on the sale of a substantial detached Victorian farmhouse together with a range of outbuildings and just under 16 acres of land.
- Achieving best possible value in the shortest possible timeframe, and ensuring contractual commitment from a purchaser as soon after probate as possible.
- Following extensive discussions, marketing preparations were undertaken whilst liaising with the sellers solicitor to arrange the detailed legal pack which would be latterly made available to prospective purchasers.
- A strong multi-channel marketing campaign was undertaken, utilising local and national resources together with print and digital advertising.
- The marketing campaign resulted in excess of 70 viewings with 40 parties registering on our online auction platform.
- Following 30 bids, the property achieved 118% of the guide price with an immediate exchange, and completed just 26 days after the auction concluded.
- Following a 28 day marketing campaign, the property exchanged contracts at a price which exceeded client expectations.
- Collaboration and superb communication from all parties involved resulted in an efficient and painless completion in what was an emotive and potentially complex sale.