A holistic energy performance analysis of 287 assets draws start line for journey to net zero
- To collect data and complete a high-level energy performance analysis for 287 individual property assets within the Client’s portfolio, spread across 21 locations throughout the UK.
- To consider regulatory obligations and voluntary codes and devise a strategy for transitioning towards net zero.
- We engaged with our Client to fully understand their needs and those of their JV Partner, Tesco Pension Investment Ltd.
- We worked in conjunction with the Property Asset Manager’s to compile relevant tenancy and EPC data for the entire portfolio.
- We evaluated the current day energy performance and carbon footprint of the portfolio and ranked assets in priority order for future investment, to ensure regulatory compliance and minimise the risk of stranding.
- The Client was presented with a report summarising the environmental impact of the portfolio and which can be used as a benchmark for ESG and future green investment planning.
- The Client has a clear understanding of their high, medium and low priority assets.
- Key data is compiled and presented in an easy to understand format which can be presented to and discussed with investors and partners alike.