Farm Machinery Auction due to retirement from farming
- Due to retirement from farming after nearly 50 years, instructions were given to undertake a farm machinery auction.
- Disposal of arable, grassland and livestock equipment.
- Completion of the farm machinery auction prior to the Client being required to deliver vacant possession of the Holding.
- Targeted marketing campaign, including both local and national coverage.
- Present the sale lots in the condition deserved.
- Provision of online bidding facilities, providing greater flexibility for prospective bidders.
- Ongoing support and advice to the client.
- Provision of additional labour and machinery valeting service.
- Sale of 261 lots.
- Huge attendance on the day of the auction.
- Highest sale price: 2013 Deutz-Fahr 6040 combine which sold for £42,000.