Machinery auction to aid a partnership dissolution
- Instructions to undertake a farm machinery auction as part of a partnership dissolution.
- Disposal of arable, livestock and vintage machinery and equipment
- Instructions received in January 2019, with the auction to be held in March 2019.
- Targeted marketing campaign, including both local and national coverage.
- Delivery of a substantial auction within a very short timescale.
- Provision of online bidding facilities, providing greater flexibility for prospective bidders.
- A ‘hands-on’ approach to help the client sort and clear sheds, requiring the provision of additional labour and machinery hire.
- Ongoing support and advice for all parties concerned.
- Excellent presentation of the sale lots on the day of the auction to ensure that premium sale prices were achieved.
- Sale of 337 lots.
- Huge attendance on the day of the auction.
- Highest sold item: 2016 New Holland T6.175 which sold for £37,100.
- Client’s testimonial: “I would not hesitate to use Fisher German's services again in the future, as the knowledge, experience and professionalism they exhibited in what was a difficult partnership dissolution really shone through and bore us home to everyone's satisfaction.”