Disposal of large arable, grassland and livestock equipment
- Due to retirement from active farming, instructions were given to undertake a farm machinery auction of high value items surplus to requirement.
- Disposal of large arable, grassland and livestock equipment.
- Instructions received in November 2018, with the auction to be held in March 2019.
- Attract national interest given the scale and value of items to be sold.
- Targeted marketing campaign, including both local and national coverage.
- Deliver a large auction within a relatively short timescale, while ensuring a sufficient marketing period.
- Provision of ongoing support to allow the clients to continue with milking in the run up to the auction.
- Deliver a professional approach, providing ongoing support during a challenging period for the client.
- Sale of 147 lots.
- Buyers from both the UK and overseas.
- Highest sale price: 2017 Fendt 828 Vario Profi Plus which sold for £114,500.