Installation of a domestic ground source heat pump
- Sustainability advice following a client purchase of a large, rurally isolated residence fuelled 100% by electricity.
- To consider existing and future running costs of the house.
- To investigate and implement alternative generation options to enhance efficiency and mitigate costs.
- Review the options available for space and hot water heating, electrical use etc.
- Consider all renewable energy technologies and their suitability in the context of a family home.
- Analyse the likely financial performance of a hybrid solar PV and ground source heating system.
- Initiate and oversee a competitive tendering process amongst reputable technology providers.
- Recommend, appoint and manage the chosen installer to deliver the Ground Source Heat Pump and integrate it into the existing system.
- Significant electricity cost reductions anticipated.
- Attractive RHI subsidy for 7 years.
- Consistent and renewable heat extracted from the Ground and used to heat the house and provide hot water.
- Excellent return on investment forecast.