To assist in all aspects of commercial surveying under the supervision of the Head of Department and qualified surveyors. Specifically, the training will be in the busy commercial property department in Doncaster, assisting the partner.
Full training will be provided but this role will suit a confident and outgoing individual who is happy to meet new people.The ideal candidate will think on their feet and work well with fellow agents, managers and occupiers.
Within the Agency Department:
- Carry out comprehensive and structured marketing of existing and new clients properties, from inspection through to completion of sales, lettings and acquisitions, including arrangement of marketing boards, preparation of property details/brochures, marketing campaigns and advertising.
- Attend marketing meetings with clients and joint agents as appropriate.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with existing and new clients and applicants via telephone calls, letters, e-mails and reports
- Maintain and use company database and website.
- Provide full support and cover to the agency team.
Within Professional Department:
- Assist in the valuation of commercial and residential land and buildings in relation to capital and rental values and to assist in the disposal of residential and commercial land.
- Assist in Landlord and Tenant advice covering grants, surrenders, terminations and renewal of leases and rent reviews, Arbitration and Independent Expert Submissions.
- Assist in valuations for tax purposes including rating, Capital Gains Tax, Inheritance Tax etc.
- Assist in the collation of and maintaining appropriate database relating to rent reviews, lease renewals and comparables.
- Monitor local plans and advise members of your professional team of any changes, opportunities or potential impact on existing clients.
- Help to maintain existing and promote new business connections and sources
- Generally promote the firm’s services wherever possible for all disciplines.
- Comply with the administrative procedures, personnel and safety procedures, and codes of conduct, as laid down by the company, and observe requirements of the company’s procedure manual and quality manual.
- Attend meetings and record minutes as and when requested.
- Provide statistical and other information as and when requested.
- Maintain strict confidentiality in all matters concerning the company and its clients.
- Keep up to date with any changes or proposed changes in legislation, codes of practice or directives pertinent to your work.
- Report any potential or actual professional problems involving alleged professional misconduct, negligence or any other similar serious matter immediately to your divisional director.
- Any other reasonable duties management may request from time to time.
Applicants must hold a clean, valid driving licence.
Salary £16,500 pa
Fisher German is a property consultancy firm. It is owned and run by 59 entrepreneurial and innovative partners. The business is spread across 15 offices and is complex. It has grown from a rural consultancy dealing with land and property matters into the multi-faceted business it is today, operating in the following sectors:
- Sustainable Energy
- Utilities and Infrastructure
Our vision is 'To always add maximum value through understanding, creativity and excellence'
Please email your cv and covering letter using the form on this page.
Click here to read the Job Applicant Privacy Notice
Fisher German Ltd is a Disability Committed Employer