This role will involve:
- Promoting pipeline safety and awareness to colleges and universities
- Promoting pipeline safety and awareness to landowners and occupiers
- Engaging with a variety of stakeholders and authorities on fuel theft from pipelines
- Delivering new owner/occupier packs
- Undertaking landowner/occupier visits following up on unplanned encroachments/near misses on pipelines.
Ideally you will come from a rural background with up to date knowledge of countryside issues. You will need to be a self-starter who has the confidence and ability to work directly with clients and a variety of different stakeholders and be able to deliver without a 'hand holding' approach. It is a given that you will be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Emotional resilience when dealing with challenging situations
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise and meet tight deadlines
- Experience of working in rural/countryside role or with members of the farming community
- Some experience of PR/marketing
- Able to deliver talks and presentations to various audiences
The role attracts a competitive salary and benefits package. Regular travel to various sites and other Fisher German offices will be required.
Fisher German is a leading firm of chartered surveyors and has a reputation for, and is recognised as an expert in, identifying business opportunities for its clients. This reputation is readily acknowledged. The partners are entrepreneurial and innovative, providing leadership to 500 staff across 15 offices. It is without doubt the success story of its sector, having doubled in size over the past 7 years.
Please email your application using the form on this page.
Click here to read the Job Applicant Privacy Notice
Fisher German Ltd is a Disability Committed Employer