We have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and highly motivated Negotiator to help drive the agency business in our Chester office.
The role will include:
- Managing all aspects of the sales process including offers and progression
- Conducting viewings
- Liaise and negotiate between buyers and sellers
- Negotiating sales
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with all parties
- A proven ability of meeting and exceeding targets
- Some experience undertaking market appraisals, but not essential
- Driving so a full UK driving licence is required
- Local market knowledge is beneficial but not essential
You will have a proven track record in estate agency, be confident, well presented and be excited about the opportunity offered.
You will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Exceptional negotiation and influencing skills
- First class written and communication skills
- Local market knowledge, although this is not essential
- A client centric approach which is second to none
- A natural team player
- Highly organised with great attention to detail, numerate and IT literate
Fisher German is a leading property consultancy comprising c500 people, operating throughout the UK from 16 offices, delivering a wide range of land and property services. The firm is owned and managed by 58 entrepreneurial and innovative partners and it is an exciting time to join us as we continue to grow.
What We Offer
In return, we offer a competitive salary, commission structure, car or car allowance, access to our Employee Assistance and Childcare Voucher Schemes and admission to GoFish! our online money saving shopping portal. Coupled with this excellent remuneration package, we encourage a friendly and collaborative working environment with a real opportunity to develop your skills along the way!
To apply, please submit your cv and a covering letter using the email form on this page.
Click here to read the Job Applicant Privacy Notice
Fisher German Ltd is a Disability Committed Employer