This is a great opportunity for an ambitious commercial surveyor to lead our small, but expanding commercial property team in Banbury. It is an exciting time to join as the role reflects Fisher German’s commitment to growth along the M40 corridor, surrounding counties and the wider commercial sector team who operate on a national basis.
The position includes a mix of interesting work comprising commercial sales/lettings and a variety of professional matters including valuation and landlord and tenant work. General practice experience and agency skills will be key to helping you be a success in this role. Additionally, you will have a strong focus on identifying business development opportunities.
Fisher German is an established brand with a strong client following in Banbury and the surrounding areas. Commercial is a small part of the current offering and this position presents someone with the opportunity to drive forward commercial services with the support from the existing teams and good reputation enjoyed by the firm.
- Good experience of professional work and agency in commercial markets, preferably MRICS qualified
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the confidence to communicate and negotiate effectively at all levels
- Effective self-management to ensure deadlines are met
- Experience of building strong relationships, networking and promoting a business
- Ability to plan and implement business growth
- A track record of managing some staff to create strong collective results
- Ambition to take on an entrepreneurial role and develop a business stream
Fisher German LLP is a leading firm of chartered surveyors and has a reputation for, and is recognised as an expert in identifying business opportunities for its clients. This reputation is readily acknowledged. The partners are entrepreneurial and innovative providing leadership to c.500 employees across 16 offices.
What We Offer
In return, we offer a:
- Competitive salary
- Car allowance
- Generous benefits package
- Annual Discretionary Bonus
- Commencing on 24 days holidays increasing to 30 over time plus half day on Christmas Eve and New Years Eve, and bank holidays
- Ability to buy and sell holidays
- Online money saving shopping portal
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Commitment to your development and progression
- Regular company social and sport activities
- Free parking
To apply, please submit your cv and a covering letter using the email form on this page.
Click here to read the Job Applicant Privacy Notice
Fisher German Ltd is a Disability Committed Employer