This position is based at our Doncaster office within our busy commercial team. Supporting our partners and the team of surveyors, you will use your first-class administration and proactive organisational skills to support the various activities of the team. Your main duties will include:
- Preparing and producing correspondence including reports, letters, invoices, sales/lettings particulars
- Making various enquiries through the Land Registry’s online portal
- Arranging appointments including maintenance and management of team diaries
- Ensuring all dealings with our clients and other third parties on a face-to-face, telephone or email basis and handled in a professional manner
- Assisting the wider team to ensure first-class business delivery
- Maintenance of our digital and paper file records
We are looking for someone to join our team who can demonstrate:
- The ability to work effectively under pressure, whilst managing conflicting priorities
- Production of high-quality work in a time effective manner whilst demonstrating excellent attention to detail
- Flexibility and adaptability
- First class organisational skills with a focus on task prioritisation
- A proactive approach, ensuring that the team is always prepared and ready for all eventualities!
- Proficient use of all Microsoft applications, particularly Word and Excel
Full training on all systems and procedures will be given to the successful applicant.
We specialise in providing professional property services and advice to our clients, covering all six of our operational sectors comprising; rural, commercial, development, sustainable energy, residental and utilities & infrastructure. Our partners provide outstanding strategy and leadership to c500 employees across our 16 offices and our business is, without doubt, a success story of its sector.
What We Offer
In return, we offer; competitive salary, generous pension contributions, access to our shopping discount portal, holiday trading and employee assistance schemes. This role is based within our friendly and collaborative team and provides a real opportunity to develop and progress.
Please apply through the reed website or use the email form on this page.
Click here to read the Job Applicant Privacy Notice
Fisher German Ltd is a Disability Committed and Equal Opportunities Employer