We have an exciting new position for an IT Project Administrator to join our growing IT and software development teams. This is a great time to join as we drive our business forward by expanding our IT capability. As a result we have some exciting projects ahead. If you are an IT or business graduate looking for a chance to make a real impact on IT project delivery, then this could be the role for you.
Our new team member will be responsible for:
- Creating project plans and project reports
- Organising meetings, creating agendas and driving forward projects
- Writing specifications, documenting requirements, process mapping and creating user documentation
- Collating project and vendor information
- Ideally an IT/business graduate with some relevant work experience
- A quick learner, adaptable and flexible to deal with whatever projects may arise
- Able to take a logical approach and be detailed focussed
- Excellent communication, written and numeric skills
- Passionate about IT and the skills to match
Fisher German is a leading property consultancy comprising c500 people, operating throughout the UK from 16 offices. We deliver a wide range of land and property services. The firm is owned and managed by 58 entrepreneurial and innovative partners and it is an exciting time to join us as we continue to grow.
What We Offer
It goes without saying that we offer a competitive salary, a collaborative team and great working environment. We also have an online money saving shopping portal, childcare vouchers, Employee Assistance Programme, holiday trading scheme, free parking, sporting and social activities and a pop-up bar!
To apply, please apply through the Reed website or use the email form on this page to upload your cv and covering letter as one document.
Closing date: 1 March 2019
Click here to read the Job Applicant Privacy Notice
Fisher German Ltd is an Equal Opportunities and Disability Committed Employer