We have an exciting opportunity for a driven individual who is adept at organisation and communication within a commercial agency environment. In addition to a pro-active attitude, we are seeking a team member who is competent in all aspects of administration, in order to meet our clients' needs.
Our new team member will be responsible for:
- audio/copy typing
- invoicing, payments and basic financial recording
- managing lease events through direct data entry on Propman
- raising rent and service charge draft charges and Lease Schedule Reports
- producing marketing reports
- utilising both traditional media and e- marketing materials
- effectively directing incoming calls and enquiries
- managing our property database system
- organising viewings/appointments and seeking feedback
Our ideal candidate will be used to delivering the highest level of customer service and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. They will be highly organised, proactive and efficient. They will recognise business opportunities and effectively communicate these to the wider team. They will have a good understanding of marketing/PR and thrive in a busy, collaborative team environment.
Fisher German is a leading property consultancy comprising c500 people, operating throughout the UK from 16 offices. We deliver a wide range of land and property services. The firm is owned and managed by 58 entrepreneurial and innovative partners and it is an exciting time to join us as we continue to grow.
What We Offer
It goes without saying that we offer a competitive salary, a collaborative team and great working environment. We also offer access to our online money saving shopping portal; GoFish!, Employee Assistance Programme and Holiday Trading scheme.
To apply, please apply through the Reed website or use the email form on this page.
Closing date for applications: 28 February 2019.
Click here to read the Job Applicant Privacy Notice
Fisher German Ltd is a Disability Committed Employer