- Do you want to work for an organisation with the vision to be the best at what we do?
- Do you want to be part of a business which empowers its individuals, is committed to their development and actively encourages innovation?
- Do you take a pride in your work and look to deliver effective, client centric professional solutions with clarity and simplicity?
Fisher German LLP is a leading firm of chartered surveyors and has a reputation for, and is recognised as an expert in, identifying business opportunities for its clients. This reputation is readily acknowledged. The partners are entrepreneurial and innovative, providing leadership to c.450 employees across 16 offices.
This role reflects Fisher German’s commitment to growth and development both in Ashby de la Zouch and within the planning and development team who operate on a national basis. Whilst based in Ashby de la Zouch, the role may include work nationwide across the UK. The role will principally involve providing landowners and developers advice on development consultancy and agency matters. Main areas of responsibility will involve:
- Site evaluations including planning, technical and legal issues
- Create strong, effective relationships with existing clients and other potential sources of business on behalf of the firm
- Prepare fee proposals and assist in the preparation of marketing advice and strategies
- Provide professional advice surrounding strategic land agreements
- Obtain and analyse offers
- Draft heads of terms, liaising with solicitors to ensure sales complete within agreed timescales
- Negotiations with developers and landowners on options, restrictive covenants, uplift clauses etc
- Ideally 3-4 years’ experience of surveying/agency (commercial or residential), preferably MRICS qualified or Fisher German can support you to achieve qualification
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the confidence to communicate and negotiate effectively at all levels
- Effective self-management to ensure deadlines are met
- Experience of building strong relationships, networking and promoting a business
- Ability to travel to meetings sometimes in remote or rural locations
What We Offer
In return, we offer a:
- Competitive salary
- Car allowance
- Generous benefits package
- Annual Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Commencing on 24 days holiday plus half day on Christmas and New Years Eve and bank holidays. Increasing over time to 30 days holiday.
- Holiday trading
- Online money saving shopping portal
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Private healthcare
- Monthly free pop up bar
- Committed to your development and progression with company sponsored training
- Regular company social and sporting activities
- Free parking
To apply, please submit a covering letter and cv using the email form on this page. For an information discussion please contact Maria Hawley on 01530 566569.
Click here to read the Job Applicant Privacy Notice
Fisher German Ltd is a Disability Committed Employer