- Are you looking to work for an organisation with the vision to be ‘the best at what we do?’
- Do you want to be part of a business which empowers its individuals, is committed to their development and actively encourages entrepreneurialism?
- Do you take pride in your work and look to deliver effective, client centric professional solutions, with clarity and simplicity?
The position is based in our Ashby de la Zouch office, within our extremely busy Utilities and Infrastructure Sector Team. The role includes:
- managing the project control resources required to deliver projects within the organisation
- supporting the project manager with progress reporting including schedule updates,
- forecasting to complete, variance identification and opportunities for improvement.
- providing the interface coordination between the various parties expediting deliverables as required.
- Monitor and control Programme compliance
In summary, you will be responsible for ensuring the team is meeting its commercial and contractual requirements effectively for on time, at cost delivery of projects.
If you are looking for the next step in your career then this could be the role for you. It is likely you may be working as part of a team and now want to take on responsibility for managing your own projects. We are looking for you to match the majority of the criteria below:
- Experience of a similar role
- A highly organised individual with excellent interpersonal skills
- Experienced user of the relevant Programme tools, techniques including Primavera or Microsoft Project
- Experienced of implementation of Earned Value Management based Project Control systems, in accordance with relevant national standards
- Practical ability to utilise critical project management concepts (eg project planning, risk analysis)
- Computer literate and experienced of Microsoft Office applications
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant subject
- Significant track record of successful work
- Project Management qualification eg Prince 2
What We Offer
In return, we offer a:
- Competitive salary
- Generous pension contributions
- Annual Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Commencing on 24 days holidays + half day on Christmas and New Years Eve and bank holidays. Increasing over time to 30 days holiday.
- Holiday trading
- Online money saving shopping portal
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Private healthcare
- Monthly free pop up bar
- Committed to your development and progression with company sponsored training
- Regular company social and sporting activities
- Free parking
To apply, please upload a covering letter and cv (as one document) using the email form opposite. For an information discussion please contact Maria Hawley on 01530 566569.
Fisher German Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer