- Are you looking to work for an organisation with the vision to be ‘the best at what we do?’
- Do you want to be part of a business which empowers its individuals, is committed to their development and actively encourages entrepreneurialism?
- Do you take pride in your work and look to deliver effective, client centric professional solutions, with clarity and simplicity?
This position is based at our Stafford office within our extremely busy Utilities and Infrastructure Sector Team. Providing integral support to a team of surveyors, you will use your first class administration skills to produce a variety of documents, reports, invoices and presentations. As the department provides a fast paced and collaborative working environment, you will be required to liaise with a variety of stakeholders and work simultaneously on a range of different projects. You will manage the teams’ lone working arrangements, assist with the collation of data, from a variety of sources, in order to produce internal and external reports. As such, you must be able to demonstrate the ability to prioritise tasks, work flexibly and proactively whilst remain calm under pressure.
We are looking for someone to join our team who can demonstrate:
- Exceptional client focus, with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient use of all Microsoft applications, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work effectively and proactively within a fast paced environment
- Effective and efficient fielding of telephone calls
- Excellent attention to detail, often working to challenging deadlines
- First-class organisational skills with a focus on task prioritisation
- Outstanding administration
Full training on all bespoke systems and procedures will be given to the successful applicant.
In addition, we are looking for an individual who is an expert at managing their own time, together with the ability to actively assist in the time management of the team.
What We Offer
In return, we offer a competitive salary, generous pension contributions, holiday trading, access to our online money saving shopping portal and our employee assistance programme. We pride ourselves on our friendly and collaborative working environments and offer real opportunities to develop both the role and your skills along the way.
To apply, please apply through the Reed website or, alternatively, submit a covering letter and C.V. to to Human Resources, Fisher German Ltd, The Head Office, Ivanhoe Office Park, Ashby de la Zouch, Leicestershire, LE65 2AB
Fisher German Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer