Due to the growth of the business we are looking to recruit two highly motivated surveyors for our Ashby Office. Both are in our Utilities Team. Both positions provide interesting, varied work with direct client contact. They involve involves advice to energy clients and infrastructure developers in CPO and DCO schemes (Gas, electricity, telecoms and oil).
Our teams consist of talented, passionate individuals who are looking for likeminded surveyors to join them. Both roles provide excellent opportunities for career progression.
To be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate:
- MRICS or AssocRics qualified with experience in the Utility Sector would be preferable but individuals with a broad rural property background will be considered or a graduate with suitable experience looking for support with their RICS Rural APC
- Excellent IT and practical GIS skills
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the confidence to communicate and negotiate effectively at all levels
- Proactivity to grow your career and our business
- Highly organised and methodical working manner, with a high level of attention to detail
- Effective time management to ensure deadlines are met
- Adaptability to change and new working practices
- A proactive approach to work, with a strong team ethos
- Ability to travel to meetings in remote/rural locations
Fisher German is a leading firm of rural Chartered Surveyors, employing c 450 people, operating across a wide range of sectors from our 16 regional offices. Fisher German is owned and managed by its Partners and prides itself in developing and delivering excellence
Fisher German is owned and managed by its Partners and prides itself in developing and delivering excellence. Fisher German is a leading firm of Chartered Surveyors, estate agents and property consultants, employing c500 people, operating across a wide range of sectors from our 16 regional offices.
Working on a variety of exciting and innovative projects, on behalf of our broad client base, our team comprises talented and passionate individuals who are looking for a likeminded well organised administrator to join them.
Click here to read the Job Applicant Privacy Notice