Based at our Nuneaton Office, with hybrid working, your primary responsibility will be to deal with incoming customer queries via phone, email or webchat. You will also assist and support the team for ad hoc projects as expected in a small team. You will cover a wide range of duties and responsibilities including:
- Resolving support calls, chats and emails, including the following duties:
- Raising support tickets to enable tracking and resolution of customer requests
- Investigating and resolving customer issues then closing support tickets
- Escalating inquiries to the appropriate team, when necessary
- Assisting customers with registration or account creation
- Monitoring progress and updating customers
- Providing ad hoc administrative support when required
- Supporting the Customer Experience Team, speaking with clients and meeting with them as appropriate in time
- Providing cover as required for colleagues (as part of a small team) during periods of absence and high workload
- Presenting information for various requirements with the MS Office suite of programs
- Supporting the team with administrative requirements for various projects etc
This is an exciting opportunity with clear scope for career development and growth, working within a small and friendly team. We are looking for an individual who is highly motivated and has the following attributes:
- At least 1 to 3 years experience in a customer support role
- Experience supporting customers through a helpdesk, such as Zendesk
- Great communication skills
- Passion for helping others; with empathy for customers who do not use technology#
- Computer literature with the ability to investigate how something works
- Quick thinker who can solve problems and remain calm when under pressure
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workload
- Willingness to learn and share ideas
- An interest in technology and using it to make peoples lives easier
- Excellent MS Office skills
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a Customer Support role and driven by ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction.
Full training on all bespoke systems and procedures will be given to the successful applicant.
What we offer
We can offer this role on a full time or part-time basis (30 hours for part-time). The hours for part-time will be open to agreement with the successful applicant.
In return, we offer; competitive salary, contributory pension under auto-enrolment rules, access to employee benefits platform, free parking and a friendly and collaborative working environment together with good opportunity to develop this role and your skills along the way.
About LinesearchbeforeUdig (LSBUD)
LSBUD is an online service that helps 15,000 works across the country take place more safely every day. It does this by showing where cables and pipes are before works take place. Benefits of using the service include:
- Free to use internet-based search enquiry system to help everyone keep safe
- 24/7 availability
- Online, free to use service open to all users
The service provides a single point of contact for all enquiries relating to LSBUD Members’ assets, including electricity networks, gas networks, oil pipelines, water networks and fibre optic networks.
Bring yourself to work
It’s simple really, we are passionate about what we do, and we want you to be driven to succeed with us. For this to happen, you need to feel supported and included which is why we’re proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer.