The Team & Focus of the Role
There has been no better time to join Fisher German and the Infrastructure Services team, we’ve had huge success with both existing clients and new wins. As such, we’re now looking for a new Surveyor or Senior Surveyor to join our close knit and client driven team.
We are looking for a talented individual to work with our established team in Ashby, who provide land agency services to a major National client in the Pipeline Management & Maintenance department.
This is a permanent full-time position on the 37.5-hour contract (Monday – Friday).
Duties will include:
- Leading a small project team for National projects around the UK. Direct client reporting, managing team members and 3rd party suppliers
- Supporting on wider projects across the business
- Being part of a vibrant team to support and help grow the team at all levels
- Provide professional support and advice to utility clients on all aspects of their interactions with landowners
- Supporting the training and mentoring of our graduates in the team to help them achieve their goals
- Reporting direct to clients on projects you are responsible for
- Co-locating at client’s offices and project offices to develop project teams and client relationships
The successful candidate will have ...
- MRICS or AssocRICS qualifications (preferably)
- Strong project management
- Open to speaking to individuals from a broad range of surveying backgrounds
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the confidence to communicate and negotiate effectively at all levels
- The ability to self-manage to meet deadlines
- Experience in building strong, lasting relationships, networking and promoting the business
- Excellent people skills with the ability to influence decisions
- Outstanding prioritisation and organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great verbal and written communication
Why Fisher German?
We have a history going back as far as 1830 but have been Fisher German since 2000. We operate UK wide advising and managing a range of client portfolios with national visibility across all the six property market sectors; rural, commercial, development, residential, infrastructure services and sustainable energy.
We’ve been around for a while, but it doesn’t mean we are behind the times! Across our office network we are fully digital, embracing our current circumstances to keep our colleagues connected. As we gradually come out of lockdown, you can expect sporting events, pop-up bars, charity events, dress down days, BBQs, parties and CPD events. But in the meantime, you’ll still catch us networking on MS Teams, listening to live leadership updates on Zoom, holding socially distanced picnics in the park and enjoying a virtual quiz at the end of the week.
What’s not to love? We work hard but we also have lots of fun! If that sounds like something you would enjoy, then please apply for the opportunity, or reach out to our recruitment team.
Bring yourself to work
It’s simple really, we are passionate about what we do, and we want you to be driven to succeed with us. For this to happen, you need to feel supported and included which is why we’re proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer.