The Team & Focus of the Role
We have an exciting opportunity for a new Systems Analyst to join our small but close-knit Systems team. This is a new role for us as a company so a really exciting opportunity for someone to join and forge their own career development. The role will focus on our business critical systems, building a comprehensive understanding of the associated processes, documenting and managing its evolution.
This role would really suit you if you have a passionate for collaboration, process improvement and getting involved in projects that impact the wider business on a day-to-day basis.
The opportunity is a full time, permanent role with 37.5 working hours and we operate a hybrid working environment. The hours of work would be 8.45 till 5.15pm Monday – Friday, we’d ideally love this person to be based from our Ashby de la Zouch office
Duties will include:
- Examine existing systems, get a deep understanding of their functionality and fit within the enterprise
- Create accurate documentation including process maps and data flow diagrams
- Create SOPs for key functionality within the systems
- Engage with users to understand usage patterns and behavioural drivers
- Identify and document input and export methods, connectors and integration points
- Analyse and document the security models, access controls and integration points
- Identify and design opportunities to improve processes and features
- Ensure change is tightly controlled and follows our corporate process framework
- Analyse and document the various reports and reporting methods
- Capture and analyse user requirements and create appropriate technical specifications
- Review the associated support burden and identify opportunities to reduce, either through development changes, Process changes or training
- Input into the development roadmap to ensure the system remains fit for purpose as the organisation grows
- Work with the other teams to ensure communication and alignment in approach
The successful candidate will have ...
- Highly IT literate and analytical
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent understanding of business process and improvement
- Proactive and self-managing
- Degree in an IT related discipline
- 3+ years in IT systems Analysis roles in multi-disciplined organisations
Why Fisher German?
We have a history going back as far as 1830 but have been Fisher German since 2000. We operate UK wide advising and managing a range of client portfolios with national visibility across all the six property market sectors; rural, commercial, development, residential, infrastructure services and sustainable energy.
We’ve been around for a while, but it doesn’t mean we are behind the times! Across our office network we are fully digital, embracing our current circumstances to keep our colleagues connected. As we gradually come out of lockdown, you can expect sporting events, pop-up bars, charity events, dress down days, BBQs, parties and CPD events. But in the meantime, you’ll still catch us networking on MS Teams, listening to live leadership updates on Zoom, holding socially distanced picnics in the park and enjoying a virtual quiz at the end of the week.
What’s not to love? We work hard but we also have lots of fun! If that sounds like something you would enjoy, then please apply for the opportunity, or reach out to our recruitment team.
Bring yourself to work
It’s simple really, we are passionate about what we do, and we want you to be driven to succeed with us. For this to happen, you need to feel supported and included which is why we’re proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer.