The Team & Focus of the Role
We have an exciting new vacancy for someone to join our busy North West team as a Development Agency Assistant.
Our Development team primarily look after the promotion and sale of land for residential development and due to an impressive amount of growth, they’re looking for their next team member.
This role would really suit someone who has a great eye for detail, has great communication skills with internal & external parties and who enjoys assisting with the day to day running of a busy department.
We’re ideally looking for this individual to be based from our Knutsford or Chester office and welcome discussions on our hybrid working policy.
Duties will include:
- Liaising with a variety of stakeholders (including clients, land promoters, developers and housebuilders) regarding day to day issues, enquiries, sales progression etc
- Sourcing comparable evidence for, and managing the comparable database of, transactional information
- Assisting with land searches using Land Insight and other tools (full training can be provided) and preparing pitches to prospective clients
- Assisting with the organisation of business development to maintain and generate new business, working with colleagues
- Assisting with tracking KPIs and updating the Team fee forecast
- Maintaining and updating a variety of documentation, such as, pitch documents, terms of engagement, marketing materials, and head of terms
- Diary management
- Ensuring the office paper and electric filing systems are organised correctly, archiving, file creation
- Ensure compliance requirements are met and managed
- Updating and managing the Customer Relationship Management system
The successful candidate will have ...
- First-class work prioritisation
- Great organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills
- The desire to learn quickly and knowledge share
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Great verbal and written communication
- The ability to work effectively within a team and independently
Why Fisher German?
We’ve been around for a while, but it doesn’t mean we are behind the times! Across our office network we offer a hybrid working approach to help our colleagues design their working day to suit their diaries. Some days you might be in the office enjoying a collaborative team day, and other days might see you focussing on project work at home. Wherever you choose to work, you’ll be part of a social and digitally connected workforce with the chance to get involved in a variety of activities, like sports events, pop-up bars, BBQs, CPD days, live leadership updates on Zoom, picnics in the park and lots more.
What’s not to love? We work hard but we also have lots of fun! If that sounds like something you would enjoy, then please get in touch.
We have a history going back as far as 1830 but have been Fisher German since 2000. We operate UK wide advising and managing a range of client portfolios with national visibility across all the 6-property market sectors; rural, commercial, development, residential, infrastructure services and sustainable energy.
Bring yourself to work
It’s simple really, we are passionate about what we do, and we want you to be driven to succeed with us. For this to happen, you need to feel supported and included which is why we’re proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer.