The Team & Focus of the Role
We’re looking for a Commercial Property Manager who is an expert in what they do and enjoys working within a collaborative and dedicated team. We are growing and we need individuals who have a proven background within the full cycle of property management, from being on site managing and undertaking inspections to specifying, tendering, placing and overseeing contracts.
If you’re passionate about client service and enjoy getting fully involved in all aspects of running and managing a commercial property portfolio then this could be an opportunity for you.
Duties will include:
- Management of multi occupied commercial property – industrial, office, retail, leisure
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients, tenants, contractors and on-site staff
- Supervising and directing site based staff
- Preparing, presenting and obtaining approval of Service Charge Budgets
- Presenting Service Charge Budgets to tenants and dealing with any queries raised
- Day to day liaison with Property Owners, Asset Managers and Tenants
- Preparing and reporting information to clients in a timely manner
- Ensuring compliance with legislation including Health and Safety and other regulations
The successful candidate will have ...
- Extensive experience within the commercial property market
- Ability to effectively and efficiently manage large workloads
- A current and valid UK driving licence
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Good skills in Excel and the use of a Property Management system (relevant training provided)
- Property Education - Degree, HND or equivalent (desirable)
- RICS qualified or equivalent (desirable)
Why Fisher German?
We’ve been around for a while, but it doesn’t mean we are behind the times! Across our office network we offer a hybrid working approach to help our colleagues design their working day to suit their diaries. Some days you might be in the office enjoying a collaborative team day, and other days might see you focussing on project work at home. Wherever you choose to work, you’ll be part of a social and digitally connected workforce with the chance to get involved in a variety of activities, like sports events, pop-up bars, BBQs, CPD days, live leadership updates on Zoom, picnics in the park and lots more.
What’s not to love? We work hard but we also have lots of fun! If that sounds like something you would enjoy, then please get in touch.
We have a history going back as far as 1830 but have been Fisher German since 2000. We operate UK wide advising and managing a range of client portfolios with national visibility across all the 6-property market sectors; rural, commercial, development, residential, infrastructure services and sustainable energy.
Bring yourself to work
It’s simple really, we are passionate about what we do, and we want you to be driven to succeed with us. For this to happen, you need to feel supported and included which is why we’re proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer.