The Team & Focus of the Role
At Fisher German our customers and clients are at the heart of what we. We have long standing relationships with many of our clients through the generations (some up to 80+ years). This is due to the trust they have in us to deliver what we say we will on time.
We’re looking for a SHE Coordinator who is an expert in what they do and enjoys working within a collaborative and dedicated team. As part of our ongoing development within our Ashby Head Office we need you to help us deliver our goal!
The core purpose of this role is to ensure Fisher German meet the required standards in key compliance areas including, but not limited to, our Safety, Health and Environment procedures.
Duties will include:
- Support SHE functions across the Fisher German
- Managing information and keeping records up to date
- In time, travel to Fisher German offices to conduct SHE Audits on site
- Ensuring all sites are fully compliant with Safety, Health and Environment Legislation
- Manage and Coordinate effective SHE training across sites
- Provide SHE statistics and data to management
- Provide support to colleagues across the partnership when needed
- Drive communications and culture throughout the organisation
- Review policies, procedures, and risk assessments
- Work closely with the Facilities coordinator
- And much much more!
The successful candidate will have ...
- NEBOSH General Cert (as a minimum
- NEBOSH Construction Cert (desirable)
- Internal auditor knowledge (desirable)
- Management systems knowledge
- Excellent people skills with the ability to influence
- A practical mindset
- Understanding of Safety, Health and Environment
- Outstanding prioritisation and organisational skill
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great verbal and written communication
Why Fisher German?
We have a history going back as far as 1830 but have been Fisher German since 2000. We operate UK wide advising and managing a range of client portfolios with national visibility across all the six property market sectors; rural, commercial, development, residential, infrastructure services and sustainable energy.
We’ve been around for a while, but it doesn’t mean we are behind the times! Across our office network we are fully digital, embracing our current circumstances to keep our colleagues connected. As we gradually come out oflockdown, you can expect sporting events, pop-up bars, charity events, dress down days, BBQs, parties and CPD events. But in the meantime, you’ll still catch us networking on MS Teams, listening to live leadership updates on Zoom, holding socially distanced picnics in the park and enjoying a virtual quiz at the end of the week.
What’s not to love? We work hard but we also have lots of fun! If that sounds like something you would enjoy, then please apply for the opportunity, or reach out to our recruitment team
Bring yourself to work
It’s simple really, we are passionate about what we do, and we want you to be driven to succeed with us. For this to happen, you need to feel supported and included which is why we’re proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer.