The Team & Focus of the Role
Would you like to join our established and driven commercial property management team? The role is based in Harborne, within our commercial property management central support team. The central support team manage client relationships and reporting. The team also provides support to our commercial property managers across the UK, aiding the teams to deliver exceptional results for our clients and ensure their properties are being managed to their maximum potential.
We are looking for a new member to join our client delivery team. If you’re a self-starter who enjoys having a structured but varied workload, then this could be a great opportunity for you. This team provides essential reporting data to both clients and our senior management team daily basis as well providing bespoke reports for clients as required.
This is a permanent full-time position on a 37.5-hour contract (Monday – Friday, 9am – 5.30pm).
Duties will include:
- Producing and collating Client reports
- Liaising the regional property management teams in connection with centralised tasks and reporting
- Assisting with the onboarding of property into systems and property management teams
- Assisting with the collation and distribution to our local property management team of information for new property acquisitions
- Taking ownership of tasks and having confidence to chase colleagues when required
- Overseeing Property Risk Management systems to ensure compliance, including supporting members of staff with use of systems
- Wide range of admin and interpersonal skills as the job is extremely varied
- Co-ordinating ad hoc data collation projects with Property Management teams across the UK
- Maintaining a good eye for detail and a logical mind to spot errors when collating reports
The successful candidate will have ...
- Strong Excel skill and experience
- Report preparation skills using Word and other Microsoft products
- An attention to detail
- Excellent time management and ability to prioritise tasks and workload
- Clear communication both internally and externally with clients
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Property experience (desirable but not essential)
- Knowledge of systems including Yardi Voyager, Meridian, Coyote, Riskwise and Asite may useful but is not essential as training will be provided
Full training will be provided for relevant systems and procedures
Experience within a property/rural environment would be beneficial however is not mandatory
Why Fisher German?
We’ve been around for a while, but it doesn’t mean we are behind the times! Across our office network we are fully digital, embracing our current circumstances to keep our colleagues connected through the good times and the bad. When we’re not in lockdown, you can expect sporting events, pop-up bars, charity events, dress down days, BBQs, parties and CPD events. But in the meantime, you’ll still catch us networking on MS Teams, listening to live leadership updates on Zoom, holding socially distanced picnics in the park and enjoying a virtual quiz at the end of the week.
What’s not to love? We work hard but we also have lots of fun! If that sounds like something you would enjoy, then please read on.
We have a history going back as far as 1830 but have been Fisher German since 2000. We operate UK wide advising and managing a range of client portfolios with national visibility across all the 6-property market sectors; rural, commercial, development, residential, infrastructure services and sustainable energy.
Bring yourself to work
It’s simple really, we are passionate about what we do, and we want you to be driven to succeed with us. For this to happen, you need to feel supported and included which is why we’re proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer.