The Team & Focus of the Role
We have an exciting new role on offer in our Knutsford team! Would you like to join a growing team of over 25 colleagues in various locations within Fisher German looking after residential, commercial and agricultural properties?
This role will primarily be looking after one of our privately owned estates working within an estate management team of 6 to assist with the building works required across the estate and some of our other property portfolio.
This opportunity is ideal for an individual who has experience of managing building/maintenance works on a rang of properties and someone who is driven to deliver a fantastic client service and top quality results on a consistent basis.
This is a permanent full-time position on a 37.5 hour contract (Monday – Friday, 9am – 5.30pm); however, we encourage flexible working.
Duties will include:
- Procuring simple repair and routine maintenance works for estate properties (residential, commercial and agricultural buildings)
- Reviewing quotes and recommending preference to client; instructing works
- Supervision of works; inspection and sign off of invoices; dealing with snagging
- Management of approved contractors list
- Arranging regular compliance works – eg gas safety or electrical safety certificates
- Preparation of routine maintenance plans
- Assessing requirement for repair and maintenance; inspection of vacant premises
The successful candidate will have ...
- Experienced in the building industry and knowledgeable, dealing with residential property, including heritage property
- Ability to work as part of a team and alone; good at building professional relationship with contractors
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent time management and prioritisation of tasks/workload
- Strong Excel and other Microsoft packages experience
- Clear communication for both internal and external clients
- Ability to work under pressure
Why Fisher German?
We have a history going back as far as 1830 but have been Fisher German since 2000. We operate UK wide advising and managing a range of client portfolios with national visibility across all the six property market sectors; rural, commercial, development, residential, infrastructure services and sustainable energy.
We’ve been around for a while, but it doesn’t mean we are behind the times! Across our office network we are fully digital, embracing our current circumstances to keep our colleagues connected. As we gradually come out oflockdown, you can expect sporting events, pop-up bars, charity events, dress down days, BBQs, parties and CPD events. But in the meantime, you’ll still catch us networking on MS Teams, listening to live leadership updates on Zoom, holding socially distanced picnics in the park and enjoying a virtual quiz at the end of the week.
What’s not to love? We work hard but we also have lots of fun! If that sounds like something you would enjoy, then please apply for the opportunity, or reach out to our recruitment team.
Bring yourself to work
It’s simple really, we are passionate about what we do, and we want you to be driven to succeed with us. For this to happen, you need to feel supported and included which is why we’re proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer.