The Team & Focus of the Role
Our National Country Agency Team operates across the UK and specialises in the sale and acquisition of prime rural and residential property to include country houses, farms and estates, together with a mix of complex advisory matters. This expanding team is looking for an agency assistant to work alongside four senior agents in the delivery of their client work. This is a busy, varied role for an energetic individual who will ideally have an understanding of property transactional work and an appreciation of rural property.
The applicant must be adept at building rapport and interacting positively with a broad variety of clients and buyers to build productive relationships. They must be able to question individuals to build a complete picture of a client’s objectives or buyer's requirements and record the pertinent information onto our database. The candidate will have an understanding of marketing and business development and ideally they will have natural aptitude for basic negotiations.
This is a permanent full-time position on a 37.5 hour contract (Monday – Friday, 9am – 5.30pm); however, we encourage flexible working.
Duties will include:
- The coordination of team projects, business generation activities and client workflow
- The identification, monitoring and contact of prime property/farms
- Monitoring and documenting general market intelligence
- CRM work to develop a first-class contacts database
- Applicant management to identify principal buyers, to introduce properties to them and to discover potential vendors
- Maintenance of a list of acquisition clients and the identification of potential acquisition targets
- Marketing campaign coordination and administration of promotional initiatives
- Liaising with buying agents, solicitors and other professionals
- Specialist pitch and sales preparations
The successful candidate will have ...
- First-class work prioritisation
- Knowledge of the property sector
- Agency experience (desirable)
- Great organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills
- An enthusiasm for marketing
- The desire to learn quickly and knowledge share
- Excellent people and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively within a team and independently
- Clean driving licence
Why Fisher German?
We have a history going back as far as 1830 but have been Fisher German since 2000. We operate UK wide advising and managing a range of client portfolios with national visibility across all the six property market sectors; rural, commercial, development, residential, infrastructure services and sustainable energy.
We’ve been around for a while, but it doesn’t mean we are behind the times! Across our office network we are fully digital, embracing our current circumstances to keep our colleagues connected. As we gradually come out oflockdown, you can expect sporting events, pop-up bars, charity events, dress down days, BBQs, parties and CPD events. But in the meantime, you’ll still catch us networking on MS Teams, listening to live leadership updates on Zoom, holding socially distanced picnics in the park and enjoying a virtual quiz at the end of the week.
What’s not to love? We work hard but we also have lots of fun! If that sounds like something you would enjoy, then please apply for the opportunity, or reach out to our recruitment team.
Bring yourself to work
It’s simple really, we are passionate about what we do, and we want you to be driven to succeed with us. For this to happen, you need to feel supported and included which is why we’re proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer.