Why Fisher German?
We’ve been around for a while, but it doesn’t mean we are behind the times! Across our office network we are fully digital, embracing our current circumstances to keep our colleagues connected through the good times and the bad. When we’re not in lockdown, you can expect sporting events, pop-up bars, charity events, dress down days, BBQs, parties and CPD events. But in the meantime, you’ll still catch us networking on MS Teams, listening to live leadership updates on Zoom, holding socially distanced picnics in the park and enjoying a virtual quiz at the end of the week.
We have a history going back as far as 1830 but have been Fisher German since 2000. We operate UK wide advising and managing a range of client portfolios with national visibility across all the 6-property market sectors; rural, commercial, development, residential, infrastructure services and sustainable energy.
We’re looking for a Commercial Property Manager who is an expert in what they do and enjoys working within a collaborative and dedicated team. We are growing and we need individuals who have a proven background within the full cycle of property management, from being on site managing and undertaking inspections to specifying, tendering, placing and overseeing contracts..
If you’re passionate about client service and enjoy getting fully involved in all aspects of running and managing a commercial property portfolio then this could be an opportunity for you.
Duties will include:
- Management of multi occupied commercial property – industrial, office, retail, leisure
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients, tenants, contractors and on-site staff.
- Supervising and directing site based staff
- Preparing, presenting and obtaining approval of Service Charge Budgets.
- Presenting Service Charge Budgets to tenants and dealing with any queries raised
- Day to day liaison with property owners, asset managers and tenants.
- Preparing and reporting information to clients in a timely manner
- Ensuring compliance with legislation including Health and Safety and other regulations.
The successful candidate will have:
- Extensive experience within the commercial property market
- Ability to effectively and efficiently manage large workloads
- A current and valid UK driving licence
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Good skills in Excel and the use of a Property Management systems (relevant training provided)
- Property Education - Degree, HND or equivalent (desirable)
- RICS qualified or equivalent (desirable)
So what next?
Want to apply? Then please submit your cv using the form on this page.
Here at Fisher German we actively Pioneer to launch and develop new initiatives ahead of our competition. We have amazing teams who are Experts in their fields. Our people are empowered and Driven to deliver exceptional services to all our clients. What underpins all of this is the Trust shared between colleagues and clients alike.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer