Why Fisher German?
We’ve been around for a while, but it doesn’t mean we are behind the times! Across our office network we are fully digital, embracing our current circumstances to keep our colleagues connected through the good times and the bad. When we’re not in lockdown, you can expect sporting events, pop-up bars, charity events, dress down days, BBQs, parties and CPD events. But in the meantime, you’ll still catch us networking on MS Teams, listening to live leadership updates on Zoom, holding socially distanced picnics in the park and enjoying a virtual quiz at the end of the week.
What’s not to love? We work hard but we also have lots of fun! If that sounds like something you would enjoy, then please read on.
We have a history going back as far as 1830 but have been Fisher German since 2000. We operate UK wide advising and managing a range of client portfolios with national visibility across all the 6-property market sectors; rural, commercial, development, residential, infrastructure services and sustainable energy.
We’re expanding, and now we’re looking for our first ever Facilities Manager to join us and to look after our amazing office spaces. It’s important to us that our employees have a safe, welcoming environment to work in both during the pandemic and when things are in the “new normal”.
For this, we need someone who is comfortable working across multiple sites and who has experience of looking after everything from rent reviews to emergency planning & to coordinating repairs & maintenance.
Duties will include:
- Involvement with property investment and CAPEX decisions
- Rent reviews, rent payments and key lease matters
- Business rates
- Coordinating repairs and improvements / building management
- Approve Contractor’s list
- Services (mains suppliers)
- Servicing equipment (Boilers, fire extinguishers etc.)
- Looking after car parking
- Coordinating grounds maintenance (window cleaning, outside area being maintained etc.)
- Refuse management contracts
- Asbestos management
- Emergency planning
The successful candidate will have:
- 2-3 years’ experience of multi-site facilities management
- Experience of negotiating services contracts
- Contract management experience
- Organised, pragmatic and commercially astute
- Excellent communicator, written and verbal
- Well presented & Approachable
So what next?
Want to apply? Then please submit your cv using the form on this page.
Here at Fisher German we actively Pioneer to launch and develop new initiatives ahead of our competition. We have amazing teams who are Experts in their fields. Our people are empowered and Driven to deliver exceptional services to all our clients. What underpins all of this is the Trust shared between colleagues and clients alike.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer