Why Fisher German?
We’ve been around for a while, but it doesn’t mean we are behind the times! Across our office network we are fully digital, embracing our current circumstances to keep our colleagues connected through the good times and the bad. When we’re not in lockdown, you can expect sporting events, pop-up bars, charity events, dress down days, BBQs, parties, and CPD events. But in the meantime, you’ll still catch us networking on MS Teams, listening to live leadership updates on Zoom, holding socially distanced picnics in the park, and enjoying a virtual quiz at the end of the week.
Depending on your role, you will have the choice between working from home or working from one of our Covid Secure offices where we are operating strictly in guidance with the latest regulations.
What’s not to love? We work hard but we also have lots of fun! If that sounds like something you would enjoy, then please read on.
We have a history going back as far as 1830 but have been Fisher German since 2000. We operate UK-wide advising and managing a range of client portfolios with national visibility across all the 6 property market sectors; rural, commercial, development, residential, infrastructure services, and sustainable energy.
Following recent successes in developing new work streams and increased workflows Fisher German is seeking a new Utilities Surveyor. We are looking for a talented Utilities Surveyor to work with our established team in Banbury. The successful candidate will be working in a lively & sociable team working around the UK for multi-national clients in the utilities industry.
Day to day duties include:
- Working as part of a project team to deliver land rights for Nationally Significant Infrastructure Projects around the UK
- Leading a project team for regional projects for some of the largest utility providers in the UK
- Supporting on projects. direct client reporting, managing team members and 3rd party suppliers
- Being part of a vibrant team to support and help grow the team at all levels
- Provide professional support and advice to utility clients on all aspects of their interactions with landowners
- Supporting the training and mentoring of our graduates in the team to help them achieve their goals
- Reporting direct to clients on projects you are responsible for
- Co-locating at clients' offices and project offices to develop project teams and client relationships
The successful candidate will have:
- MRICS or AssocRICS qualifications (preferably)
- Preferably a background in the Utilities sector however a broad rural background would be considered
- Excellent IT skills
- Strong project management
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the confidence to communicate and negotiate effectively at all levels
- The ability to self-manage to meet deadlines
- Experience in building strong, lasting relationships, networking and promoting the business
- Excellent people skills with the ability to influence decisions
- Outstanding prioritisation and organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great verbal and written communication
So, what next?
Want to apply? Then please submit your cv using the form on this page.
Here at Fisher German we actively Pioneer to launch and develop new initiatives ahead of our competition. We have amazing teams who are Experts in their fields. Our people are empowered and Driven to deliver exceptional services to all our clients. What underpins all of this is the Trust shared between colleagues and clients alike.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.