Why Fisher German?
We’ve been around for a while, but it doesn’t mean we are behind the times! Across our office network we are fully digital, embracing our current circumstances to keep our colleagues connected through the good times and the bad. When we’re not in lockdown, you can expect sporting events, pop-up bars, charity events, dress down days, BBQs, parties, and CPD events. But in the meantime, you’ll still catch us networking on MS Teams, listening to live leadership updates on Zoom, holding socially distanced picnics in the park, and enjoying a virtual quiz at the end of the week.
Depending on your role, you will have the choice between working from home or working from one of our Covid Secure offices where we are operating strictly in guidance with the latest regulations.
What’s not to love? We work hard but we also have lots of fun! If that sounds like something you would enjoy, then please read on.
We have a history going back as far as 1830 but have been Fisher German since 2000. We operate UK-wide advising and managing a range of client portfolios with national visibility across all the 6 property market sectors; rural, commercial, development, residential, infrastructure services, and sustainable energy.
At Fisher German our customers and clients are at the heart of what we do. We have long standing relationships with many of our clients through the generations (some up to 80+ years). This is due to the trust they have in us to deliver what we say we will on time.
We’re looking for an Sales Negotiator who prioritises customer service and enjoys working within a collaborative and dedicated team. This role is based within our Chester Office covering the North West property markets working closely with colleagues in our Knutsford Office.
The core purpose of this role is to promote and subsequently sell properties for our clients, whilst building and maintaining a close relationship with both clients and those we sell to.
Hours – This role will be Monday – Friday with a scheduled Saturday on a 2-3 week rota system.
Day to day duties include:
- Working to regular targets and KPI’s
- Regular communication with clients
- Undertaking property viewings
- Management of applicants and vendors
- Pitch preparations
- Management of instructions
- Negotiating of offers between vendors and buyers
- Proactively contacting prospective vendors to arrange property viewings and valuations
- Offering and upselling additional services to clients
- Dealing with the full customer journey through to completion
- Providing exceptional customer service both face to face and over the phone
- Liaising with solicitors to progress sale
- Creation of property packs and brochures along with other property marketing and promotional activity
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous estate agency experience would be desirable
- Excellent customer service and sales skills
- Clear and professional communicator with both great written and verbal communication
- Strong organisational, planning, and problem-solving skills
- Great attention to detail
- Results drives
- Full driving licence
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Company car or equivalent car allowance
- Relevant training provided
- Optional private healthcare
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Working in a great environment with a brilliant team
- Additional benefits package
- Money shopping saving portal
- Commencing on 25 days holidays increasing to 30 over time including half day on Christmas and New Years Eve, plus all bank holidays off
- Regular company social and sporting activities
So, what next?
Want to apply? Then please submit your cv using the form on this page.
Here at Fisher German we actively Pioneer to launch and develop new initiatives ahead of our competition. We have amazing teams who are Experts in their fields. Our people are empowered and Driven to deliver exceptional services to all our clients. What underpins all of this is the Trust shared between colleagues and clients alike.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.