Why Fisher German?
We’ve been around for a while, but it doesn’t mean we are behind the times! Across our office network we are fully digital, embracing our current circumstances to keep our colleagues connected through the good times and the bad. When we’re not in lockdown, you can expect sporting events, pop-up bars, charity events, dress down days, BBQs, parties, and CPD events. But in the meantime, you’ll still catch us networking on MS Teams, listening to live leadership updates on Zoom, holding socially distanced picnics in the park, and enjoying a virtual quiz at the end of the week.
Depending on your role, you will have the choice between working from home or working from one of our Covid Secure offices where we are operating strictly in guidance with the latest regulations.
What’s not to love? We work hard but we also have lots of fun! If that sounds like something you would enjoy, then please read on.
We have a history going back as far as 1830 but have been Fisher German since 2000. We operate UK-wide advising and managing a range of client portfolios with national visibility across all the 6 property market sectors; rural, commercial, development, residential, infrastructure services, and sustainable energy.
We are looking to recruit a highly motivated agency administrator / negotiator to join our Bedford office from March 2021. The role will be within the commercial agency team and will cover a diverse range of work including:
- Dealing with client and agency enquiries
- Negotiating with solicitors, clients and all relevant parties in the purchase, sale or letting of commercial properties and development sites
- Day to day updating clients, buyers and tenants
- Database management for the online marketing of properties
- Undertaking research for marketing reports
- General admin tasks including collating reports, internal and external press releases and file management
- Diary management for agency appointments and tasks
- Servicing online social media output including Linked In, Twitter etc
Additionally, you will be involved in a number of office tasks, such as coordinating office and team meetings.
To be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent IT skills and highly competent in Microsoft Office
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with effective communication at all levels
- Organised and methodical working manner, with a high level of attention to detail
- Effective time management to ensure deadlines are met
- Adaptability to change and new working practices
- A proactive approach to work, with a strong team ethos
Why join us?
- Competitive salary
- Relevant training provided
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Working with a brilliant team
- Option to buy and sell holiday
- Money shopping saving portal
- Commencing on 25 days holidays increasing to 30 over time including half day on Christmas and New Years Eve, plus all bank holidays off
So, what next?
Want to apply? Then please submit your cv using the form on this page.
Here at Fisher German we actively Pioneer to launch and develop new initiatives ahead of our competition. We have amazing teams who are Experts in their fields. Our people are empowered and Driven to deliver exceptional services to all our clients. What underpins all of this is the Trust shared between colleagues and clients alike.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.