Why Fisher German?
We’ve been around for a while, but it doesn’t mean we are behind the times! Across our office network we are fully digital, embracing our current circumstances to keep our colleagues connected through the good times and the bad. When we’re not in lockdown, you can expect sporting events, pop-up bars, charity events, dress down days, BBQs, parties and CPD events. But in the meantime, you’ll still catch us networking on MS Teams, listening to live leadership updates on Zoom, holding socially distanced picnics in the park and enjoying a virtual quiz at the end of the week.
Depending on your role, you will have the choice between working from home or working from one of our Covid Secure offices where we are operating strictly in guidance with the latest regulations.
What’s not to love? We work hard but we also have lots of fun! If that sounds like something you would enjoy, then please read on.
We have a history going back as far as 1830 but have been Fisher German since 2000. We operate UK-wide advising and managing a range of client portfolios with national visibility across all the 6 property market sectors; rural, commercial, development, residential, infrastructure services and sustainable energy.
Purpose of Job
Working within the Bid Team delivering creative and engaging tender material. The Bid Coordinator is responsible for supporting the Bid Manager with all Bid and proposal activity from qualification through to contract award, including value proposition/strategy development, solution development, commercial considerations, partner identification, and risk management. Responsibilities include the scheduling of BidNoBid Reviews and other meetings, formatting of bid documentation and proofing of bid documentation. This is a role that requires excellent attention to detail, plus an ability to work under pressure and to challenging deadlines.
Supporting the Bid Manager with:
- Research and source new tender opportunities for the company
- Administration of Tender and Tender Alerts portal information including administration rights on behalf of Fisher German team
- Registering the company’s interest in tendering for work
- Supporting the Bid Manager with the development and successful delivery of pre-qualifications, proposals, presentations, tenders and supporting information for both private and public sectors
- Proof reading - Checking draft responses (written by others) to ensure that they answer the questions posed and proof-read for readability, sentence structure, formatting, grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Preparation of graphics
- Preparation of other supporting bid submission material including CV’s and case studies
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure relevant information is gathered
- Helping the Bid Manager to ensure the timely submission of tenders and other proposals
- Ensure all stages of the bid process are followed and reported on (from qualification to post-bid review)
- Regular review of Bid Library contents and quality
- Ensure compliance with Safety, Health and Environmental policies and behaviours
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong organisation skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to work under pressure to demanding deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and an ability to form effective relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to think visually and creatively about the response
- Ability to use Adobe InDesign
- Demonstrates evidence of Bid Teamwork, project management and/or marketing experience
So what next?
Want to apply? Then please submit your cv using the form on this page.
Here at Fisher German we actively Pioneer to launch and develop new initiatives ahead of our competition. We have amazing teams who are Experts in their fields. Our people are empowered and Driven to deliver exceptional services to all our clients. What underpins all of this is the Trust shared between colleagues and clients alike.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer