Why Fisher German?
We’ve been around for a while but that doesn’t mean we are behind the times! Sporting Events, Pop Up Bars, Charity Events, Dress Down Days, BBQ’s, Parties, CPD Events. What’s not to love? We work hard but we also have lots of fun! Sound like something you would enjoy? Read on!
Following a merger in 2000 between Fisher Hoggarth and Germans we have a history going back as far as 1830. We operate nationally advising and managing a wide range of client portfolios with national visibility across all the 6 property market sectors; rural, commercial, development, residential, utilities & infrastructure and sustainable energy.
At Fisher German our customers and clients are at the heart of what we. We have long standing relationships with many of our clients through the generations (some up to 80+ years). This is due to the trust they have in us to deliver what we say we will on time.
We’re looking for a Property Administrator who is an expert in what they do and enjoys working within a collaborative and dedicated team. As part of our acquisition of Vine Property Management we are looking for somebody to join the team within the High Wycombe office we need you to help us deliver our goals!
Day to day duties include:
- Support a team of property managers in all aspects of commercial property management administration
- Coordinate calls from tenants, suppliers and clients
- Checking and processing of supplier invoices
- Liaising with energy consultants to obtain quotes and contracts from utilities companies
- Assisting with client/tenant/contractor queries in the property managers absence and being the first point of contact in this scenario
- Logging utility meter readings on the company’s internal database
- Assisting with the move in and move out process of tenants
- Managing a property inspection diary
- And much much more!
The successful candidate will have ...
- Experience within an administration and database management role (Ideally within property)
- Strong competency on Microsoft office, specifically Excel
- The ability to work to strict deadlines and manage their own workload
- Be a valued team player
- Confidence to liase with senior stakeholders, clients, consultants, customers and more!
- Great verbal and written communication
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary.
- Full training provided
- Working in a great environment with a brilliant team!
- An interesting, varied role with real growth opportunities
- Money shopping saving portal.
- Commencing on 24 days holidays increasing to 30 over time plus half day on Christmas and New Year’s Eve, and all bank holidays off.
- Regular company social and sporting activities
So, what next?
Here at Fisher German we actively Pioneer to launch and develop new initiatives ahead of our competition. We have amazing teams who are Experts in their fields. Our people are empowered and Driven to deliver exceptional services to all our clients. What underpins all of this is the Trust shared between colleagues and clients alike.