An experienced professional is key to both settling disputes over property issues and providing an accurate valuation report.
We have the required experience, technical and local knowledge to provide you with the professional advice you need.
With over 40 RICS Registered Valuers, we carry out rural asset valuations for a wide range of clients; private, institutional and corporate. We provide a comprehensive rural valuation service for many purposes including:
- Secured lending for banks and building societies
- Taxation and District Valuer negotiations
- Sales and Acquisitions
- Estate planning and property transfers
- Compulsory purchase and compensation
- Matrimonial dispute
- Litigation and expert witness reports
- Portfolio assessments and revaluations
- Matrimonial disputes
- Boundary disputes
- Disputes over development land values
- Wind turbines and telecommunications equipment
Fisher German are appointed agents to the Agricultural Mortgage Corporation (AMC) who provide specialist funding developed to meet the needs of agricultural and rural businesses.
It can be a challenge to find the right finance to suit the needs of your farm or rural business. We can discuss your requirements in depth and assist with the application process.
Contact one of our team for further information on valuation or expert witness services.