Change in farming policy sees arable equipment sold in Newark
A well-received break in the showers allowed for 262 lots of farm machinery and equipment to be sold by auction on Thursday 5 June on behalf of Latham Farms Limited at Averham, Newark, Nottinghamshire.
The sale started at 10.30am with the first run of lots being Latham Farms Limited before concluding with a small number of carefully selected guest lots included by kind permission.
The successful sale saw all lots sell in 3 hours, including:
- Kverneland Taarup 3132MT mower £3,650
- Kverneland LB100 5 furrow plough £3,000
- 1997 Simba 23C 4.4m disc harrows £4,600
- 1997 Simba 4.6m
- CultiPress £7,750
- 2013 Sumo Trio cultivator £16,000
- 2000 Househam Spring self-propelled sprayer with 9000 hours £16,000
- 2003 John Deere 3200 loader with 7000 hours £10,000.
Six tractors were also included in the sale including:
- 1999 John Deere 6810 with 11,000 hours £10,000;
- 2003 Massey Ferguson 6290 with 9000 hours £14,500
- 2007 John Deere 6930 Premium with 5800 hours £24,000.
- 2002 John Deere 9780 CTS combine harvester with four wheel drive and 25ft header with 2200 engine hours
1900 drum hours concluded the sale of Latham Farms Limited machinery making £37,500, a farmer from Scotland being the successful bidder.
If you would like any more information about farm machinery sales, please contact Sam Skinner on 01777 861927.